Monday, December 31, 2012

Catching Up #9: Economy, What's That?

My stay in Dreamland had finally come to an end. Gone are the days of being served a hot breakfast as soon as I got out of bed. Gone are the days of having clean and folded clothes without having to do laundry. Thanks for seriously spoiling me, family!
 I was pleasantly surprised when my seat in Economy got upgraded to one in Business Class with empty seats all around me! Never before was I so distraught that my flight was a mere six hours (TPE-HNL) rather than the usual nine+ hours from TPE to LAX. All I can say is that I never want to fly Economy again. Ever.

oh, and yes there are pictures of food. I did say it was a New Year Resolution.

1 comment:

  1. sharon! you are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete