Friday, December 14, 2012

Catching Up #3: Cynthia's 15th Birthday

 My baby sister is FIFTEEN! The last time we celebrated her birthday together was back in November 2007 (her 10th birthday). I can't believe how long it's been and how beautiful she is becoming. Cynthia is currently in the 10th grade and taking so many AP courses that it makes my brain hurt. My IB days are soooo behind me. She is extremely hardworking and so independent. Love you 姍姍! So proud to be your sister. Here's some cute pictures of her from December 2008 just for kicks. Look how little she was!

This year, she wanted to eat out at Kanpai, a teppanyaki restaurant, for her birthday. SO GOOD. 
I want to go back...

Annie乾媽 and the birthday girl
(wow, talk about weight gain...)
Best chocolate cake I've ever had from awfully chocolate. Moist, dense, chocolatey, but not too sweet.
Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment