Friday, December 14, 2012

Catching Up #5: Housewarming Party

My parents recently sold their apartment in Shanghai and bought a new one in Taiwan. In celebration, they invited 30 somewhat friends over to the new place for dinner. Something I did not know--my parents sure know how to throw one heck of a party.

We started the party by watching Total Recall (great movie by the way) in the home theater downstairs. Did I mention that those seats recline?!
Then my parents hired a caterer for dinner...
And I got to see Tiiiina! We've been friends since kindergarten and I haven't seen her since we both graduated from high school. She's currently working at Yahoo in Taipei. Glad I got to see her and her Mom!

2 comments:

  1. sharonay!! you are serriously such a cute little pregnant woman!!!
    and your parents are ballin hahaha :)
    i bet you love your new home!!! well.. i guess its not really "your" home. but kinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the cutest little pregnant lady! i can't get over it haha.

    ReplyDelete