Monday, December 31, 2012

Catching Up #7: Vacation Within a Vacation

Can you say enough food pictures already?! Seriously. I think I have issues. My last 4 or 5 posts have mostly been centered around...you guessed it...FOOD. New Year's resolution--stop taking so many dang pictures of food! I promise my life doesn't really revolve around eating. Promise.

Another thing I look forward to when visiting my family is our mini-vacation. My parents usually plan a weekend getaway where we visit some historical/scenic sites around Taiwan, stay at a posh hotel, try new things to eat, and relax. This year, we went to Miao Li and stayed at the Onsen Papawaqa Spa Resort. Needless to say, the place was definitely the highlight of our trip. We soaked in the relaxing hot springs until our fingers and toes were all prune-y. 

No comments:

Post a Comment