Sunday, December 25, 2011

'Tis the Night Before Christmas

 The morning of Christmas Eve, the smell of bacon lured me to the kitchen where my cute husband surprised me with this!
That evening, we headed to Missy's to celebrate Christmas Eve with the whole family. Mai, Marly, Waika, Mom, and Dad sacrificed warm weather and flew from Hawaii to be with us.
Dinner was so delicious as usual. Meagan made my favorite thing in the world (HAM, if you don't already know), Phil made delicious garlic butter green beans, Marly made baked beans, Joe made a yummy, juicy turkey, and Robby & I made potato salad. Needless to say, we had more than enough food...as usual. (:
After dinner, the whole family acted out the Nativity. We didn't have the costumes that Meagan made, so we improvised--very creatively, I might add.
Here's Robby, our angel with a tin foil halo...and Shaun, the new star. Duh.  
Little Maizie as Baby Jesus (:
 The 3 Shepherds
 Joe & Malia were Joseph & Mary and JJ, Ollie, and Waika did a great job as the 3 Wise Men.
 Marly and Mia prepared some AWESOME games for us after the Nativity. My favorite was definitely this one right here! The goal was to get the cookie from your forehead into your mouth without using your hands. Too funny.
 Thanks everyone for a great night. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment