Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

 
Robby woke me up earlier than usual on Christmas morning and we opened our stockings together. This was my first time ever opening stockings. Growing up, my family always had stockings as decoration on the mantel, but there were never anything inside. I quite like this idea of having more gifts in my stocking! Robby surprised me with tons of my favorite candy bars PLUS Smarties (no, not the American kind, it's this kind) and KETCHUP CHIPS that he ordered from Canada. He's so sweet.
 We went to Church for Sacrament before heading to Meag's to eat leftovers and open presents. I can't begin to describe in words how the opening of presents on Christmas Day unfolded. Pictures are going to do a much better job. All I can say is that the kids got a ridiculous amount of presents from their Tutu!
 And lots of kisses too!
 Meagan REALLY wanted Phill's envelope (:
 Robby gave Ollie his old drum set and for Christmas we got him a new pair of drumsticks. Meg obviously loved her new nail polish!
 We got Waika Transformers lego and for Malia, a new Tangled doll. JJ could not sit still for 2 seconds for us to take a picture.
 Isn't Maizie's new vest adorable?? While we were out shopping one day, we found this sweet Element t-shirt that says "LISTEN TO BOB". Someone said that it only works if he's wearing the t-shirt. Dad wore it almost everyday after Christmas. Haha!
 Phill gave Robby a huge pot (we desperately needed one), a meat tenderizer, and a copy of their family recipe book. I got a pair of lovely boots from Missy. Thank you guys! We love our presents and we love you both!
 I got Meags something from Victoria Secret...just kidding. 2 pairs of jeans from American Eagle!
 
My awesome husband bought me a Coach wallet and a pretty case for my new Kindle Fire (a present from my mommy). I got him a new coat from the Gap, a pair of cords, and a REALLY good-looking tie.
We got tons more other stuff, but we don't want to brag. (:

Merry Christmas! Hope you all got everything you wanted!

1 comment:

  1. i love Bob's T-shirt! and it looks like you guys had an AMAZING Christmas!

    ReplyDelete