Monday, June 18, 2012

NYC: Day 4

Our last day was a very relaxing one. Had one dollar pizza for lunch. Then headed to the St. Regis Hotel. Robby's grandma was part of a Hawaii dance group that performed at this same exact hotel in the 1930s. She wanted us to check it out and take a few pictures. It was neat seeing the place that she still talks so fondly about.
Godiva shake and random cathedral in a jungle of skyscrapers.
Central Park!
I love having this handsome guy who lets me take pictures of him whenever I want to! I lost our trusty little digital camera in a Starbucks bathroom on our first day in New York so we weren't able to take any more self portraits. The closeups are obviously failed attempts with my no zoom lens. 
"Are you done yet? Can I stop smiling already??"
Thanks for a great time, New York City!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh that godiva shake looks heavenly (: and i love all the pictures! cant believe they have tim hortons there! so much for thinking that they only had it in canada! i miss you two so much!

    ReplyDelete