Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back...and gone for good :(

After traveling and living out of backpacks (even worse than suitcases!) for three weeks, we finally got back to our little apartment. Thanks Riley and Allison for coming to get us from the airport and for taking care of our mail! We got home late on a Monday night, packed and cleaned from Tuesday through Friday, and headed to the airport once again early Saturday morning. This time we were leaving for good...and moving to Hawaii! With the help of so many friends and family, we were able to pack our lives into 12 boxes and 2 suitcases.
I seriously look for every opportunity to visit Vancouver. While looking for flights from Salt Lake to Honolulu, I was so happy to find that it would be cheaper for us to fly to Seattle, take the bus up to Vancouver, and fly from Vancouver to Honolulu. It wasn't difficult to convince Robby to take this little detour since he loves Vancouver almost as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. lets go to vancouver when me and jerry are in Washington :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss you so much! come visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really impressive considering it's everything between the both of you. I think I would need at least 20 just for myself :P

    ReplyDelete