Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine of Roses

So little did I know that "Valentine's Day" was going to last all week. Robby said he felt bad that we couldn't go out for dinner on February 14 (because I had a class until 8:30), so he decided to do something for me everyday until Friday when we could go out for a nice dinner. It was all him--I never asked him to! He even created a "theme" around roses which he made me guess at the end before he gave me my last present.

February 15
I made us strawberry yogurt parfaits in the morning for breakfast.
 He one upped me that evening with my favorite raspberry cheesecake from Olive Garden and a sweet card with pictures of roses on it.
February 16
He surprised me after work with a dog from Build-a-Bear named Baxter who was holding...roses!
 February 17
Friday finally rolled around, and again, he surprised me by taking me out to La Jolla Groves at Riverwood. It was a first for both of us and we both really enjoyed the food and the ambiance.
 
As soon as we sat down, he made me guess what his carefully thought out "theme" was. Believe it or not, it took me a little while to guess! But when I did, he pulled out a red box. Inside was a "rose"-gold watch that I've been wanting for a while. I'd say he's a pretty darn sweet guy who spoils me WAY too much.
Our food came shortly after and everything was delicious.
 Thanks for a sweet Valentine's sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. A WHOLE WEEK! Spoiled much?!
    Looks like you guys had an amazing Valentine's WEEK haha.

    p.s. did you get a haircut?!

    ReplyDelete