Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So Much LOVE

This morning, Robby's alarm went off at six o'clock in the morning. SIX o'clock! We usually wake up at eight. I remember grumbling irritably and him telling me to go back to sleep. I guess I wasn't too hard to convince because next thing I know, I was waking up to a delicious Portuguese sausage and egg breakfast. Came with flowers and a balloon too! That's not all. My beautiful friend Stephanie sent me a box of custom designed chocolates too! I am too lucky. 
How adorable are these?!?! Thanks Stephy! Love you!
 As soon as Robby left for work, I got to work on these treats. They were so fun to make and they turned out looking pretty decent!
I love you sweetie. You make me so happy every single day.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Em Gee, the chocolate strawberries look so freaking professional, and they taste just as divine! Thanks for bringing me some, i loved it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! First off, I had exactly the same idea in mind but obviously resorted to something a lot easier! I don't think mine would've turned out as professional and delicious looking as yours! Godiva's got competition LOL Second,the chocolates look amazing! Thanks for sharing. They finally ship to Canada, so i'll get to try them too! Happy Valentine's! Love you!

    ReplyDelete