Thursday, December 26, 2013

Carson's 1st Christmas: The Eve

Christmas this year was one of the craziest I've ever experienced. Between a few new additions to the family and Missy's family coming home from the mainland, Grandma & Grandpa's house was filled with so much laughter, happiness, and craziness. We ate (Marly's amazing chocolate cake), acted (the Nativity), sang (the Twelve days of Christmas-local style), and laughed so much. I'm so thankful Robby has a big and crazy family because family gatherings are SO fun. Although I miss my family in Taiwan/Minnesota, I was grateful to be able to spend Christmas with my other family. The saying is true guys--There's no place like home for the holidays. I hope your holidays were full of the people you love most.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Carson had a great first Christmas!! Hope you're doing well. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you please update more often. i miss you ya know :)

    ReplyDelete