Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunset Ranch


A couple of months ago, a photographer (Jenna from Creatrix Photography) whom I admire was looking for a couple to be her models for a styled shoot. I jumped at the opportunity because I honestly did not love the bridals/groomals we took on our wedding day. This would be the perfect opportunity to get a few more shots without having to fork out any money (which I was not willing to do). Of course, Jenna was fabulous and I honestly love her work. Besides, how could I turn down a horse and such a beautiful location?

Funny story though. I brought my wedding dress along without trying it on prior to the shoot thinking that I could still fit in it no problem. BIG MISTAKE. Two years of marriage and a baby can make a big difference! Thankfully, Tiffany was with me and she almost broke my zipper trying to help me squeeze into the darn dress. We were seriously having a full-blown panic attack in the bathroom. So relieved when the zipper went all the way up!

(Robby in suspenders, a bow tie, and a plaid newsboy cap?! He must love me a LOT. Thanks for doing this with me...I know you didn't want to!)

Anyway, these are a few of my faves!

1 comment:

  1. Liar. Guarantee you had no problem getting into your wedding dress. Liar. Anyhoo, how gorgeous are you?! It still trips me out that you are a mama. Baby's adorable, and you, my dear, you glow. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete