Monday, March 12, 2012

Tiffany is NINETEEN!

SAY WHAT??

She mentioned on her birthday that this was the first year that she didn't have a cake to celebrate. So being the amazing older sister that I am (hah not really!), I woke up early Sunday morning to make her a cake for when she came over for dinner that night. I went with what I was craving and made a two layer (white + red velvet) strawberry cake with whipped cream.
After church, the weather was gorgeous, so we picked her up and went to the park to grill.
 Then we came home for the cake! We called my mom on Skype so she could "celebrate" with us.
 And the leftover cake batter and whipped cream were turned into cupcakes!

 Happy Birthday Tiff!

3 comments:

  1. Sharon, that's such a beautiful cake!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tiff! Nineteen....why does that seem so young? lol
    Lucky girl to have your " not so nice" big sister make you such a beautiful cake. I bet it was delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. please make me a cake too when you visit in april!

    ReplyDelete