Friday, November 18, 2011

Congrats Tiffster!

My little sister is officially a DANCE EDUCATION MAJOR! On top of that, she made the cut for the Faculty Showcase Auditions so she'll be performing the Professors choreographed pieces next February!
So in celebration, we made our grandma's famous niu rou mien (beef noodle soup) and had some cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy for dessert.

Stewed this for 4 hours.
But so worth it!
Tiffster, we're so proud of you and we can't wait to see you perform!

3 comments:

  1. yay for tiffany!! I want to noodles now. When are you making me some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sooooooo good. You need to make this for us when we come up! So good. Congrats Tiff on making it into your major! That's not easy!!! Good for you!-Marly

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Thanks so much! I feel so special that you made a post on your blog for me! hahahaa can't wait for the performance in February :)

    ReplyDelete