Friday, October 14, 2011

Together Forever!

Robby's brother-in-laws (Joe, Mai, and Phil)My beautiful sisters

My wonderful parents. We were so, so, SO glad my mom was able to make it to our sealing.
My little family
Thank you for being there for me! I love you!
I love my new family (:
Robby and his sisters (Missy, Marly, Mia, Meags). I love this picture!
The extended fam
Kawika, Ez, Colin, Sean, Jimmy, & Jared
It's still truly amazing sometimes to think we were married in such a beautiful place and to have such wonderful people in our lives. We are so blessed!


"I believe that the most important single thing that you will ever do in this world is to marry the right person, in the right place, by the right authority."

- Bruce R. McConkie

3 comments:

  1. i love these pictures and i love you guys so muchh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are gorgeous. Your mother is so beautiful. And so are your sisters. And so are your sisters-in-law. And so is your mother-in-law. And so are you. Hmm. I don't think it's fair to have that many good looking people in one family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out AMAZING!! I love every single one! can't wait until you're at mine!I love you too! SO MUCH! <3

    ReplyDelete