Wednesday, November 13, 2013

While Wai Po was in Town


So guess who my Mom was in town to see? Obviously not me. I'm guessing the number of pictures she has with her grandson gave that one away. This was the second time she's seen Carson since he was born. She was so happy just to see him and hold him.

A few of the things we did during the week my mom was here:

          1. Swam in the pool.
          2. Went to the Waikiki Aquarium.
          3. Had dinners with Tutu at Gyotaku and Kit n' Kitchen.
          4. Went to the park and played on the swings--Carson's first time.
          5. Got shaved ice at Waiola.
          6. Went to Ala Moana A LOT--per Cynthia's request for lots of new clothes.
          7. Ate out almost every meal--yay!

It's always sad when my Mom leaves because we go from eating anything we want at yummy restaurants to tuna sandwiches and lots of leftovers. We had fun while she was here and I hope Carson gets to see her Wai Po more often. Its tough having your family live on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment