Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kiele's 1st Birthday Party

Robby and I were invited to celebrate Kiele's first birthday at Dane&Leo's chapel on Saturday. They did such a good job decorating and the food was so good! Robby must've stuffed himself silly. The best part though? The Pane'es were at the party! As soon as I walked into the gym, I saw a Malakai look-alike.

Me: Robby! That kid looks JUST like Malakai!!!
Robby: Haha. Yeah he does, but you know it's not him.
Me: I know...

We walked further into the gym and at the first table, I saw Jordan's mom holding a Eli look-alike. So by now I was kinda freaking out. Turns out I wasn't crazy. Jordan, Amanda, and the kids had made the drive all the way from Seattle to come to Kiele's party. It was so good to see everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment